Project: real-time smart city sensor system visualization with Cumulocity
Project goal was to visualize data sent by smart city sensors that include air quality and traffic monitoring data. Visualization was planned to implement on Cumulocity platform. Cumulocity is on of the leading independent Device and Application Management Internet of Things (IoT) Platform since 2010 that connects and manages all devices effortlessly. Developed application enables to manage devices and configure their parameters. It is possible to see on the map a location of each device and heat map of each individual sensor.
During the project following sensor readings were implemented:
- CO, CO2, NH3 concentration
- PM 1.0 and 2.5
- Vibration of sensor on 3-axes
- Athmospheric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Light intensity
- Noise level
- Vehicles per minute
- Movement events per minute
- Project timeline: successfully finished on 2018
- Project partner: Project was funded by ETAG and executed in cooperation with TalTech, Tallinn University and Statistics Estonia.