Hey student! Looking for a part-time job, interesting topic for thesis or would like to learn something new during the internship? TalTech IoT Development Centre has many interesting projects ongoing with wide range of companies. We have been involved in development of autonomous vehicles, smart clothes, embedded algorithms, and different IoT related projects. If you like challenges, contact us
and give a try.
What you will be doing
- Develop algorithms on resource constrained hardware.
- You may start playing with Nvidia Jetson embedded PC platform.
- Optimize algorithms to minimize resource usage and speed up the speed
- Train algorithms to run on embedded hardware
- Previous experience in Python
- Basic understanding about Convolutional Neural Networks
- Basic knowledge about Linux environment
- At least 16 hours per week availability
- Proactive mindset, willingness to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and superb work ethic
- Previous experience in C/C++
- Previous knowledge in microcontrollers (for example STM32)
- Self motivated to learn and test new AI related technologies
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related quantitative fields
- Continue your studies during working time
- Flexible schedule to attend lectures during working time
- Flexible working load that could vary monthly between 40% to full load
- Your full time netto income will start from 1100€ and could be up to twice of it depending your skills and motivation